Elevate your style. Be and dress as the person you've imagined yourself to be. Book an empowering styling experience with our Bitter Grace styling experts. All styling experiences include complimentary tailoring, food and beverages accompanied to your favorite playlist. Your personal styling experience can be done in-person or virtually.
Personal Stylist Washington D.C. google
Personal Styling in Washington D.C.
One-on-one curated experience tailored to meet your individual needs and goals. This is a 4-6 hour personalized styling journey that includes tailoring, tools for proper care of garments, and your favorite food, beverages & music.
THE ELEVATED EXPERIENCE
Building a new foundational wardrobe is incremental. The individual receives personalized looks & pieces for one year or every 2-3 months after their initial styling experience, along with unlimited tailoring. PLUS 5% off all purchases and access to workshops & events.
Need support organizing and purging unwanted clothes from your closet that no longer aligns with your lifestyle? Our team help you get clarity and let go of pieces that no longer serve you. We'll also take the unwanted clothing off your hands!
WHAT OUR PERSONAL STYLING CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“There is a story to every single item Bitter Grace carries and that's important to me. ”
“I trust Anne Marie, the products & the brand. We even got to talk about every day values and it was a match.”
“It's fabulous. Everything I wear now is from Bitter Grace.”
PERSONAL STYLING EXPERIENCE WITH LOCAL WASHINGTON D.C. RESTAURANTEUR, PATRICE CLEARY
Enjoy a glimpse into this empowering Personal Styling transformation with Patrice Cleary, Owner & Founder of Purple Patch DC and founder and CEO of Bitter Grace DC, Anne Marie Johnson.
PERSONAL STYLING FAQs
Q. Why do personal styling appointments take 3-4 hours?
Our personal styling experience is an intentional journey of identifying your self-image and understanding the importance of dressing with purpose. During your personal styling experience you will:
- Learn to value clothing as sustainable; not disposable.
- Learn to invest in quality and timeless pieces that will last you for many years.
- Learn styling techniques that allow you to dress effortlessly in the mornings.
- Learn to create multiple looks with a few pieces.
- Learn how to transition through different seasons.
- Become informed on how to make more intentional practices and decisions on clothing in the future.
- Enjoy a curated and memorable experience including your favorite food, drinks, and music.
Q. How do I know when I’m ready for a personal styling appointment?
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you find it difficult to get dressed during the day?
2. Are you shopping for every occasion?
3. Are you frequently shopping for new items?
4. Does it feel like your clothing is not aligned with the person you are today?
5. Are you finding yourself gravitating to trends?
6. Picture who you want to be in ten years. Does it feel like your wardrobe is mismatched with that vision of yourself?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you’re ready for a personal styling appointment. You can book your experience here.
Q. What are the benefits from a personal styling experience with Bitter Grace?
- Educational platform that empowers you to be more intentional with the clothing you invest in.
- Elevates your personal style.
- The tools and resources to know how to shop and style yourself in the future.
- Knowing how to do more with less.
- Knowing how to care for your clothing.
- Helping you create a cohesive inner and external self.