Unidos Ring by Martha Cristina
A symbol of connectedness and love, the Unidos Ring by Martha Cristina is a one-of-a-kind jewelry statement that pushes every day women accessories. The Spanish word “unido” meaning united, is a phrase to remind us that we are not alone in our efforts to break down stigmas, prejudices, and traditional gender roles. The Unidos Ring is available in ethically sourced sterling silver and made by talented artists from México. Each purchased ring supports Bitter Grace and Martha Cristina’s efforts to empowering our most marginalized communities. 11% of the profits from Unidos Ring collection will be donated to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Ethically handcrafted jewelry
- Ethically sourced sterling silver
- Made without base materials like copper
- Supports National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Returns & Exchanges
We offer Free Returns on all U.S. orders! Just simply send us an email at email@example.com and we'll send you the Return Label via email.
We accept returns within 15 days of the order date. Your return(s) must meet the following criteria below to be eligible for a refund to the original form of payment:
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date. Any returns past the 15-day period will not be accepted.
- International orders are allowed up to 30 days.
- Returns must be unworn, unwashed, and scent-free with all tags attached.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size or color, you will need to first make a return and then place a new order for the desired item. Any exchanges must be within the 15-day period of your purchase date.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!
- Variant: 7.5
- Brand: Martha Cristina Jewelry