Juntas Sterling Silver Necklace by Martha Cristina
Let your pride shine by wearing the Juntas Sterling Necklace, a handcrafted piece of jewelry that supports breast cancer awareness and a statement of women’s empowerment movement. Juntas meaning “female togetherness,” celebrates womanhood, motherhood, and breast cancer warriors. This necklace is designed in the silhouette of boobs as a statement to normalize public breastfeeding. For the feminist in your life, this ethically sourced and meaningful women's necklace is a must-have. To empower impacted women in our communities, 11% of the profits from the Juntas collection will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Ethically handcrafted jewelry
- Ethically sourced sterling silver
- Made without base materials like copper
- Supports Breast Cancer Foundation
Returns & Exchanges
We offer Free Returns on all U.S. orders! Just simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the Return Label via email.
We accept returns within 15 days of the order date. Your return(s) must meet the following criteria below to be eligible for a refund to the original form of payment:
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date. Any returns past the 15-day period will not be accepted.
- International orders are allowed up to 30 days.
- Returns must be unworn, unwashed, and scent-free with all tags attached.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size or color, you will need to first make a return and then place a new order for the desired item. Any exchanges must be within the 15-day period of your purchase date.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
- Variant: Default Title
- Brand: Martha Cristina Jewelry